HEATKEEPER Radiator Panels are suitable household radiators and the overall dimensions are 580mm high x 450mm wide x 8mm deep.
Heatkeeper radiator reflector panels have a unique "saw tooth" design to reduce heat loss through walls in three ways:
1. "Saw tooth" design makes rising warm air spin out into the room reducing the time it takes to heat up the room.
2. Air trapped behind the panel insulates the room against heat loss through the wall.
3. Aluminised panels reflect radiant heat back into radiator so water returns to the boiler hotter so the boiler fires less often.
Heatkeeper radiator insulation panels are most effective where the gap between the wall and the radiator is greater than 20mm, where the gap is less than 15mm you may need to remove the heater to fit the panel.
The Heatkeeper reflector panel is made of clear PVC with an aluminized surface
The panel is moulded with a ribbed profile that creates an insulating space when affixed to a flat surface.
The Heat Reflectors are strong and durable and will not be damaged by normal handling.
Heatkeeper Panels comply with all required BS Fire and Safety requirements applicable within the EU. Class 1 surface spread of flame when tested in accordance with BS476 (Part 7: 1971, section 2) These panels are accredited by Ofgem for EEC schemes.
Heatkeepers Reflectors Panel features
- Energy saving and reduction of fuel bills .
- The enhanced heat distribution, reduces radiator heat up time and eliminates cold spots.
- Discolouration above the radiator is reduced.
- Brand: Lake Manufacturing Ltd
- Type : Radiator Reflector Panel
- Dimensions: 580mm high x 450mm wide x 8mm deep
- Weight: 75g per panel (approx)
- The Heatkeeper radiator panels are designed for domestic use, and should only be used with hot water heating systems.
- An industrial variant of this panel and mini panel are also available.
In The Box
- Radiator Reflector panels
- Double sided tape
- Installation instructions
Endorsed by the Energy Savings Trust (see their website for verification).
Average expected savings approved by under the Carbon Emissions Reduction Target (CERT) programme. These savings are attributable and are ratified by Ofgem in the CERT 2008-2011 Technical Guidance Manual.
- These insulation panels are most effective where the gap between the wall and the radiator is greater than 20mm.
- Ensure that the wall that the panel is being adhered to is clean and the surface is smooth.
- Although these panels can be fitted to woodchip and rough surfaces they may require the use of an additional strong adhesive.